All Results in topics

showing 2856-2860 results of 3099 [
]
  Bayly Road, in the suburb of Blagdon, was named after William Bayly, a pioneering landowner who arrived in New Plymouth in 1841 and farmed in the area. The road
  This road is named after the 19th-century Maori settlement of Te Horopuriri, also known as Te Oropuriri, which was located southwest of Bell Block. Te Oropuriri Rd is where
  Stent Road is named after the Stent family, whose 862 acre “Waiweranui” estate was located in Warea. In 1883, John E. Stent sold the Warea estate along with other
N P Cenotaph, St Aubyn Street, New Plymouth
Hawera Hospital Forecourt, Hunter Street, Hawera