All Results in topics

showing 2791-2795 results of 3133 [
]
Outside Opunake Library, Tasman Street, Opunake
  Whiteley St sits in the heart of an area once known as Whiteley Township. In 1840 the local iwi, Ngati Te Whiti, sold 36.5 hectares (90 acres) of land
  This large pohutukawa tree (Metrosideros excelsa) on the corner of Leach and Cameron Streets was brought to New Plymouth in 1874 by Thomas Inch. In 1938 Mr Charles Swanson donated
                                                            Image courtesy of Robyn Oliver 
Borman Road, Hamilton