All Results in topics

showing 2786-2790 results of 3133 [
]
  The Ikaroa Masonic Lodge is located in Domett Street and was built in 1914. It was designed by the Hawera architect, John (Jack) Alfred Duffill, and erected by Mr H.W.Lewis of Manaia for
  Old plans of the Huatoki Plaza area show that, from the earliest days of the township, there has been a pathway with a bridge across the Huatoki Stream to
Murdoch Fraser, a son of Scottish immigrants, was a salesman. Charles Burgess was a young accountant. In the 1880s, while working for the same company in Auckland, they formed a
  Before Puni St was developed, the area was part of a comprehensive sports ground. Sydney Augustus Berkeley Capel was a landowner in the Fitzroy area in the late 19th
  This two-storey building on the corner of Devon Street East and Gover Street was built in 1977 for the Bank of New Zealand. It was designed by Thomson, Buchan