All Results in topics

showing 2781-2785 results of 3133 [
]
Bunnythorpe
Tarata Road, Inglewood
  The first Anglican church in Bell Block was opened on 2 November, 1857. A small wooden building, the "Hua Village Church", was erected for less than £200. It had one stained
Corner of Waireka Road West and Sutton Road, Omata
  Karamea St in New Plymouth joins Poplar Grove with Barrett Rd. The reason for the choice of name is not certain, although it derives from a town in the