All Results in topics

showing 2576-2580 results of 2887 [
  The site for this Presbyterian church in Patea was purchased in 1876. Three years later the church was opened by the Rev.Mr.Treadwell of St Paul's Church, Whanganui. It was designed
  In 1997-98 an extension, designed by the firm Boon Cox Goldsmith Jackson, was completed for the Govett-Brewster Art Gallery. The November/December 1998 issue of "Architecture New Zealand" published a report about
Habitats and life in the intertidal zone
  The foundation stone for St Stephen's Methodist Church on the corner of Regan and Orlando Streets in Stratford was laid on 15 July,1961 by the Revd. B.M. Chrystal, President of
The United Church of Inglewood is a union of Methodists and Presbyterians. It is located on the corner of Kelly and Brown Streets. According to, "Te Moa: 100 Years of