All Results in topics

showing 21-25 results of 4048 [
]
This building, in its original one-storey form, was the first permanent premises of the Taranaki Club. It was built by R.Coleman in 1898 and designed by the Auckland firm, McKay, Fripp
  Whalers Rise is a short cul-de-sac near the junction of Barrett Road and Omata Road. The street was formed in the 1990s, however its name has links to the
This tram shelter is a rare survivor from the era of trams and trolleybuses in New Plymouth
2019 View: By Hamish Crimp This building was constructed in 1892 as the Urenui Town Hall - It served this purpose until 1991 when a new community centre was constructed.
2019 View: By Hamish Crimp The first post office at Urenui was opened on the site of a military redoubt (former Pihanga pā) in May 1867 under the charge of