All Results in topics

showing 2351-2355 results of 3047 [
]
St Peter's By the Sea is part of the Pio Pio- Aria-Mokau co-operating parish. The church is used by Anglicans, Methodists and Presbyterians. The church was originally built when the
The original 1924 hall was moved in 1990 and is now a nearby farm shed. The new hall and sports complex, on the site of the Upper Mangorei school, was
Currie Street, New Plymouth
 Inglewood Moa Mail Archive Welcome to the archive of the Inglewood Moa Mail! Moa Mail is published fortnightly and distributed by St Patrick’s School volunteers to the Inglewood town and Rural
Manaia Cemetery (Espiner has no known grave but is recorded on the Grevillers Memorial, France)