All Results in topics

showing 2346-2350 results of 3133 [
]
  On 7 November 2013 Ian Scott of Oakura alerted the Taranaki Daily News to the astonishing news that the Waiwhakaiho River had turned orange. Taranaki Regional Council tests confirmed the the
Beach One starts from the southern side of the Gibbs’ Fishing Point and continues south to the Pipeline.Beach One has the same interbedded mudstone and sandstone cliffs as elsewhere, but
Nix Road, Carterton
This includes the Whitecliffs Walkway (road).  It also includes the Maori Pa promontory.  The Maori name for this pa site is KATIKATIAKA PA. 2003 1 February 2003   PHO2008-873 This is
  The first Catholic church in Inglewood was opened on 14 January, 1878 on the same Standish Street site as the present church. The dimensions were 30 x 16 feet with