All Results in topics

showing 11-15 results of 4121 [
]
  This building on St. Aubyn Street was built in 1922 for C.A.Wilkinson's Ltd. It was designed by the firm Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor and the contractors were Julian &
  Situated on a prominent corner site in the heart of the CBD this three-storied reinforced concrete building has been a city landmark since it was constructed. The building was
  Burgess Hill Road, between New Plymouth and Egmont Village, was named after a former mayor. Charles Hayward Burgess was Mayor of New Plymouth from 1915 to 1919, during most
  When John Snell Connett died in 1934, he was considered by the Taranaki Herald's obituary writer as "one of Taranaki's best known public men." A son of pioneer settlers,
  This viaduct connecting Vivian and Leach Streets, across Carrington Street, was officially opened on 27 November, 1976. It was designed by the firm, Thomson, Buchan & Chong. The idea to