All Results in topics

showing 6-10 results of 3133 [
]
  Blagdon Road takes its name from a farm owned by William Bayly, one of Taranaki’s pioneer settlers and earliest entrepreneurs. Mr Bayly’s farm was called ‘Blagdon Farm’ after a
Gover Street, New Plymouth
Ball Road, Hurleyville
This reinforced concrete shop was constructed for Richard Cock Jnr in 1920, with the architect being Frank Messenger.
This elegant villa overlooking the scenic Te Henui valley was designed by Frank Messenger for prominent New Plymouth citizen, and editor of the Taranaki Herald Walter J. Penn in 1894,