All Results in topics

showing 51-55 results of 4044 [
]
Little is currently known about the early history of this home, except that it was probably constructed in the 1860s, and was originally located on neighbouring Town Section 1013, nearer
  This two-story villa was designed for New Plymouth solicitor Thomas Shailer Weston Snr by New Plymouth architect, Frank Messenger, and built in 1904-05. A permit was issued to Thomas Weston
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp The original section of this cottage is thought to have been constructed in late-1892 for John Barron, who purchased Town Section 750 from Mary Webster
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted by the Borough Council to William H. Taylor on 7 February 1922 for the construction of a residence on section 7
The foundation stone of this Anglican church was laid by Bishop Averill on November 30th, 1922 (St Andrew's Day) and opened and dedicated by him on June 28th, 1923. The church