All Results in topics

showing 46-50 results of 4084 [
]
2019 View: By Hamish Crimp The exact construction date of this house is unclear, although it was in existence on this site by at least 1895, with the house present
2019 View: By Hamish Crimp This single-lane reinforced concrete bridge was erected during 1911 for the Taranaki County Council on the main road south between New Plymouth and Inglewood.  Tenders for
2019 View: By Hamish Crimp with top floor now removed This building was constructed in 1893 for Mrs Weeks', and operated as the Somerset Boarding House - it was originally two-storied,
2019 View: By Hamish Crimp This reinforced concrete building was constructed for Inglewood Grocer John McLean in 1925. The building was designed by noted New Plymouth architects Messenger, Griffiths and
2019 View: By Hamish Crimp The Inglewood County Council employed noted New Plymouth architects Messenger, Griffiths and Taylor to design their new offices in 1924 - the successful tenderer for construction