All Results in topics

showing 1-5 results of 4023 [
]
  Most of the original streets in Inglewood were named after prominent Taranaki people of the 19th century. One such man was Henry Robert Richmond. Born and educated in London,
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp The permit that probably relates to the construction of the present house at 74 Buller Street was granted by the Borough Council on the 22
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted to J. W. Boon on 31 August 1933 for the construction of a house on Lot 1 of Town Section 1325, Buller
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp On the 27th of October 1916, a permit for the construction of a residence for J. W. Boon on Part Town Section 1323 was granted
View of House During Removal on 27 April 2017: By Hamish Crimp This bungalow was constructed for jeweller Charles William Macdonald in 1923 - it was originally located at 9