All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 41-45 results of 4128 [
]
  Davidson St is a short road connecting Gill St with Molesworth St. It appeared on the first detailed map of New Plymouth drawn by Frederic Carrington in 1842. Unlike
Despite its link to New Plymouth's 19th century history, Niger Terrace only became an official street in 1969 when it appeared in the sixth edition of the Lands and Survey
  (Bank of New Zealand, Puke Ariki collection, A.2a.51)   After only eleven years at their Robe Street premises (see linked topic) the Bank of New Zealand erected a new building
  As with the suburb it is currently in, this street was named after Strandon House, a fine building that was renovated in 1917 as prime accommodation for students boarding
Located near the end of Ronald Street, Strandon House was one of New Plymouth's early grand homes