All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 4121-4125 results of 4128 [
]
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This grand two-storied villa was constructed in 1911 as a catholic presbytery for the neighbouring Sacred Heart Church.  The architect was J. T. Mannix, who
This attractive villa was originally located at 7 David Street, Westown, and was constructed for James David Sole about 1902.  James D. Sole purchased section 33 of Soleville (subdivided by
A permit was granted by the Borough Council to Walter Hellier on 30 January 1930 for the construction of a house on Lot 48, Princes Street - W. H. Aburn was the
  In New Plymouth's earliest years Brougham Street was regarded as the town's main thoroughfare. However as the population increased, more space was needed and Devon Street gradually became the
A permit was granted by the Borough Council to Keith W. Jones on 7 October 1929 for the construction of a house on Lot 26, DP5000, Bonithon Avenue – Jones