All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 36-40 results of 4128 [
]
  Burgess Hill Road, between New Plymouth and Egmont Village, was named after a former mayor. Charles Hayward Burgess was Mayor of New Plymouth from 1915 to 1919, during most
  When John Snell Connett died in 1934, he was considered by the Taranaki Herald's obituary writer as "one of Taranaki's best known public men." A son of pioneer settlers,
  This viaduct connecting Vivian and Leach Streets, across Carrington Street, was officially opened on 27 November, 1976. It was designed by the firm, Thomson, Buchan & Chong. The idea to
  Davidson St is a short road connecting Gill St with Molesworth St. It appeared on the first detailed map of New Plymouth drawn by Frederic Carrington in 1842. Unlike
Despite its link to New Plymouth's 19th century history, Niger Terrace only became an official street in 1969 when it appeared in the sixth edition of the Lands and Survey