All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 31-35 results of 4128 [
]
   The Patea Post Office (cnr Egmont and Stafford Streets) was officially opened on the afternoon of 11 October 1923 by the Hon.J.C.Coates, the Postmaster General and Minister of Public Works and
                                                     (Image courtesy of the Patea Heritage Inventory 2000) This large two-storey house in Patea (12 Lincoln Street) was built in 1880/81 for Captain Charles Allen Wray. He had
Rennell Street in Frankleigh Park was named after an accountant hailed as one of New Plymouth’s “most useful citizens”. Clarence Rennell was born in England in 1832. His mother Sarah
  This building on St. Aubyn Street was built in 1922 for C.A.Wilkinson's Ltd. It was designed by the firm Messenger, Griffiths & Taylor and the contractors were Julian &
  Situated on a prominent corner site in the heart of the CBD this three-storied reinforced concrete building has been a city landmark since it was constructed. The building was