All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 21-25 results of 4128 [
]
Te Hapu o Ngati Hinewaiata
  This large two-storey villa (Walkerville) is located on the corner of Victoria Road and Gilbert Street. The corner section was originally part of town section 1064 and on DP 561 (dated December 1892) it
  St Joseph's Church on Powderham Street was opened and dedicated on the 31st of August 1969. The foundation stone was laid on the 29th of September 1968 by the
  Whalers Rise is a short cul-de-sac near the junction of Barrett Road and Omata Road. The street was formed in the 1990s, however its name has links to the
  The subdivision application that resulted in Bronte Place, St Ives Grove and Tiverton Crescent in Whalers Gate was submitted by D.S. Garrett in 1973 and the three street names