All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 6-10 results of 4127 [
]
  Struthers Place runs off Rifle Range Road in Waiwhakaiho and was named after Robert Struthers. In August 1997 tenders were called for the development of the Waiwhakaiho industrial subdivision.
  The plans for this Anglican church in Alton were prepared in 1936 by the Hāwera architects Rough & Duffill. The land the church stands on had been donated in 1920 by
In the 1870s, many of New Zealand’s early surveyors frequently named the roads they were mapping after other surveyors. One such is Bird Road, near Stratford. Joseph Bird was born
A large double bay villa originally located in Liardet Street
The hall was opened in September 1959 by the Minister of Internal Affairs, William T Anderton, MP for Stratford, Tom Murray and Waitara Mayor, Roy Yardley. The war memorial feature