All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 1-5 results of 4181 [
]
  This two-storey building, located on the corner of Robe and Vivian Streets, was built in 1899 as the vicarage for St Mary's Church. Prior to this, the old vicarage, located on
Te Ārei Road in Sentry Hill was named after a pā built by Te Ātiawa. Meaning “the barrier” in Māori, Te Ārei pā was designed to protect the mighty Pukerangiora
Wahitapu Urupa, Lower Bayly Road, Moturoa, New Plymouth
Headstone , Otakeho Cemetery, SH 45 (Surf Highway) (1918 Influenza Epidemic casualty.)
TDN, 20 November 1998, page 11 This attractive villa residence was constructed between 1890 and 1894 for William Gordon - it was originally located on Town Section 136 (present 66