All Results in topics about a Place

showing 3226-3230 results of 3241 [
]
A permit was granted to G. W. Marsden by the Borough Council on 25 July 1939 for the construction of a house on Town Section 276, Powderham Street – R.
2018 View: By Hamish Crimp This building may have been constructed around 1878 for butcher H. B. Curtis, or in 1911 as the new Inglewood offices for solicitors Weston and
Te Mete Terrace overlooks Te Mete Park in Merrilands. It was developed for housing in the late 1960s. The story of the street’s name goes back much further. In the
A permit was granted by the Borough Council to L. Corbett on 1 July 1929 for the construction of a house on Sub 5 of Pt A of Sec 61,
A permit was granted to Mrs W. Lehmann by the Borough Council on 18 January 1939 for the construction of a house on Part Town Section 2060, Watson Street - Plews