All Results in topics about a Place

showing 1-5 results of 3214 [
]
  This two-storey building, located on the corner of Robe and Vivian Streets, was built in 1899 as the vicarage for St Mary's Church. Prior to this, the old vicarage, located on
Te Ārei Road in Sentry Hill was named after a pā built by Te Ātiawa. Meaning “the barrier” in Māori, Te Ārei pā was designed to protect the mighty Pukerangiora
Wahitapu Urupa, Lower Bayly Road, Moturoa, New Plymouth
TDN, 20 November 1998, page 11 This attractive villa residence was constructed between 1890 and 1894 for William Gordon - it was originally located on Town Section 136 (present 66
2018 View This large single storey villa appears to have been constructed in the 1890s, possibly for New Plymouth ironmonger Alfred Hughes Arnold and his family, although land ownership for