All Results in topics about a Church

showing 1-5 results of 9 [
]
  The foundation stone for this Methodist church on the corner of Tukapa and David Streets was laid on 27 May, 1961. St Luke's was opened and dedicated by the Rev.
   New Plymouth's first Baptist Church (or Chapel as it was first known as) was erected on the corner of Liardet and Gill Streets in 1868. A brief report in the
  This is a co-operating church serving Anglicans and Presbyterians. It was opened and dedicated on 11 November 1973 by Archbishop Johnston and the Revd. W.B. Watt, Director of the Presbyterian
  The present St Joseph's Church in Hawera was opened by the Bishop of Palmerston North, the Most Reverend Peter Cullinane, on 19 December 1993. The architect was Bruce Dickson and
  This was the second Catholic church built in Hawera and was opened on 12 June 1887. The architect was Thomas Turnbull from Wellington and Mr G. Syme, of Hawera, built the