All Results in topics about a Building

showing 1-5 results of 1842 [
]
  When "The Pines" at Te Henui was advertised for sale in October, 1901, following the death of owner, Major Charles Brown, it was described as, "well situated, commanding a beautiful view
  The Opunake Hotel on Tasman Street has the year 1915 written on the facade. The Opunake Heritage Inventory entry for the hotel is vague as to whether this is
  The Club Hotel in Opunake (cnr Tasman and Havelock Street) was built in 1914 for Mr A.E.Brunette. The architect was Mr J.A.Duffill and the contractor was Mr E.W.Good. The electric lighting
  This single storey building on the main street of Ōpunake was erected in 1914 for Rahotu farmer, Charles Jeffries. It was a replacement for a building destroyed in the large Ōpunake blaze
   This doctor's surgery was located at 131 Powderham Street, on the corner of Powderham and Dawson. Designed by architect Frank Messenger in 1901-2, with additions made in 1912, it has since