All Results in topics
showing 1-5 results of 2349 [ ]
The 1995 NPDC Heritage Study describes this building on the corner of Currie and Gill Streets as, "a strong no-nonsense piece of architecture, typical of public building of the 1950s,
Located on the corner of Devon Street West and Currie Street. A permit was issued for the construction of "Shops and Offices for Mssrs Sole Bros" on 15 May, 1928.