All Results in Opunake Buildings topics

showing 1-5 results of 11 [
]
  The Opunake Hotel on Tasman Street has the year 1915 written on the facade. The Opunake Heritage Inventory entry for the hotel is vague as to whether this is
  The Club Hotel in Opunake (cnr Tasman and Havelock Street) was built in 1914 for Mr A.E.Brunette. The architect was Mr J.A.Duffill and the contractor was Mr E.W.Good. The electric lighting
Surf Highway 45, Oeo.
  The Ikaroa Masonic Lodge is located in Domett Street and was built in 1914. It was designed by the Hawera architect, John (Jack) Alfred Duffill, and erected by Mr H.W.Lewis of Manaia for
  The John Humphries Memorial Band Room in Havelock Street was opened on 27 October, 1951. The Opunake Federal Band was founded in 1909 and had considerable success under the