Topic: H.H.Simpson Foundry 1950 (91-93 King Street)
This building was erected for the firm H.H.Simpson Ltd. A permit was issued on 24 July 1950 to Mr Hector Henry Simpson for a 'foundry workshop' in King Street - Lot 11 DP1485. The estimated cost was £3,400 and the contractors were Roebuck Construction Ltd.
More recently the workshop has been occupied by Rylock Aluminium.
It was demolished in late February, 2017.