All Results in New Plymouth Buildings topics

showing 41-45 results of 1815 [
]
  A permit for a residence for Mr Charles Hayward Burgess on Town Section 584, Standish Street, was granted by the Borough Council on 16 December 1912. Whilst the architect
A two-storied wooden commercial building uncommon outside of the New Plymouth CBD
This building at 435 Devon Street East has recently undergone a major refurbishment by the engineering company ITL (International Technology Limited). It was originally built as a private residence. A building permit was
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit for a residence on Section 62, Birdwood Avenue, was granted by the Borough Council in August 1920. E.D. Jardine (Edmund De Jardine) was
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted to Henry Blackburn Leatham on 4 November 1924 for the construction of a house on Part 7, Wallace Place - Frank