All Results in New Plymouth Buildings topics

showing 36-40 results of 1815 [
]
  This large two-storey wooden building was built in 1878 on the "Market Place", an area between Robe Street and Silver Streets, facing down Queen Street. It accomodated a number
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp This cottage was constructed in 1896-97 for prominent New Plymouth citizen William Kerr, with the architect being James Sanderson. It is clad in rusticated weatherboard
  This two-storey wooden building on the corner of Egmont and King Streets was built in 1898 for William Dawson Webster. It was designed by prominent New Plymouth architect Frank Messenger
  This two-storey stucco building, ocated on a prominent site on the south-east corner of Brougham and Vivian Streets, was built in 1921. A building permit  for a residence on town section
This large home was designed by Frank Messenger in 1897 for Charles Hayward Burgess, a partner in the well known New Plymouth wholesale firm Burgess Fraser and Co Ltd.