All Results in New Plymouth Buildings topics

showing 31-35 results of 1815 [
]
This grand two-storied villa was constructed for New Plymouth businessman Hal Goodacre and his family in 1899. Hal was the owner of sucessful New Plymouth firm "The Egmont Shoe and
139-141 Devon Street West
  Collection of Puke Ariki PHO2006-094 (not to be used without permission) Located on the corner of Powderham and Robe Streets, next to New Plymouth's police station, the Lands and
  This small building on Breakwater Road was originally the local police station.It opened in December 1964 and the officer in charge was Constable Ray Petrowski. He ran the station until1970. Prior
New Plymouth Prison was the country's oldest operational prison until its closure in 2013.  The prison has evolved from its early beginnings in the 1850s as a wooden military hospital located on Pukaka