All Results in New Plymouth Buildings topics

showing 21-25 results of 1815 [
]
  The White Hart Hotel is located on the corner of Devon Street West and Queen Street. It was built in 1887 and has withstood the test of time to become a New
  In November 1898 the chemists, Teed & Co, moved into this building on Devon Street West. The two-storey building was designed by Frank Messenger and built by Boon Bros. The
    The simple exterior of this shop at 227 Devon Street East belies its interesting past. Construction of the building commenced early in 1944. It was built as a church for
  This narrow building at 229-231 Devon Street East (old town section 1419) was built in 1930 for Mr B. Harkness as an engineering workshop. A permit for its construction was
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp This bungalow was constructed for James Moorby in 1923. A building permit was granted to Moorby by the New Plymouth Borough Council on the 8th