All Results in New Plymouth Buildings topics

showing 16-20 results of 1815 [
]
  A permit for this two-storey building was issued on 11 March 1925. It was connected to the Devon Street building and greatly increased C.C.Ward's retail space. (see linked topic).
  This Devon Street East building has remained relatively unaltered since it was built in 1933. Plans were drawn up by Messenger, Griffiths and Taylor in 1928, however the onset of the
  In 1997-98 an extension, designed by the firm Boon Cox Goldsmith Jackson, was completed for the Govett-Brewster Art Gallery. The November/December 1998 issue of "Architecture New Zealand" published a report about
These stables in Queen Street, pictured in the early 1900s, have some historical interest owing to their connection with the White Hart Hotel and as providing a stark contrast to
  In 1862 New Plymouth's first Primitive Methodist Church was erected on this site. It was replaced in 1904 by a larger church building designed by noted New Plymouth architect Frank