All Results in New Plymouth Buildings topics

showing 11-15 results of 1815 [
]
2017 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted to Herbert J. Johnstone on 5 November 1929 for the construction of a house on Part Section 91, corner Devon and
  This 1890s two storey villa is located at 25 Maranui Street, Welbourn. The land was originally owned by the well known businessman Newton King, with the ownership transferred to
This four-storey building on the corner of Brougham Street and Devon Street West was built for the Bank of New Zealand and was officially opened on 8 September 1961. The
In the early 1980s the print media was still a booming industry. New Plymouth boasted two daily newspapers, the Daily News (now the Taranaki Daily News) in the morning and
The Ngāmotu Palladium tea rooms were opened on 1 January 1917. Snacks and cold drinks were sold and bath-house facilities were available for the price of three pence for adults