All Results in New Plymouth Buildings topics

showing 6-10 results of 1815 [
]
  2017 View: By Hamish Crimp A permit was granted by the Borough Council to W.Steel on the 21st of April 1939 for the construction of business premises on Town Section
  2017 View This prominent two-storey reinforced concete building is located on the north-east corner of Devon Street East and Eliot Streets. A permit was issued to Mr James McNeill on
  Puke Ariki collection PHO2012-0124  A permit for this two-storey masonry building was issued to Mr H. Weston (Proprietor of the Taranaki Herald) on 9 October 1906. The estimated construction
   A two-storeyed reinforced concrete building, a typical commercial building of the 1920s. While the upper-level facade has remained unaltered, shops on the ground floor have been subject to a number of
  This single-storey concrete building on the north side of Gill Street was erected in 1931 for Mr W.J.Dunn. A building permit was issued to Mr Dunn on 6 August, 1931