All Results in Inglewood Buildings topics

showing 1-5 results of 25 [
]
2019 View: By Hamish Crimp with top floor now removed This building was constructed in 1893 for Mrs Weeks', and operated as the Somerset Boarding House - it was originally two-storied,
2019 View: By Hamish Crimp This reinforced concrete building was constructed for Inglewood Grocer John McLean in 1925. The building was designed by noted New Plymouth architects Messenger, Griffiths and
2019 View: By Hamish Crimp The Inglewood County Council employed noted New Plymouth architects Messenger, Griffiths and Taylor to design their new offices in 1924 - the successful tenderer for construction
2019 View: By Hamish Crimp The original portion of this house was probably constructed during 1876 by William Dale Snr and added to by later owners. William Dale purchased Sections
Corner Brookes St & Matai St