Topic: St Mary's Retaining Wall and Fence (1901)

Topic type:

St Mary's Retaining Wall and Fence 2017

2017 View: By Hamish Crimp

This concrete retaining wall and small iron fence was constructed in 1901 following the lowering of Vivian Street. The architect for the wall was Frank Messenger, Messrs Russell and Son were the contractors, and the iron was supplied by Messrs Okey and Rollo's New Plymouth foundry. 

The wall was restored several years ago.

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

St Mary's Retaining Wall and Fence (1901)


City:New Plymouth