All Results in Hawera Buildings topics

showing 16-20 results of 30 [
]
2020 View This attractive single-storey reinforced concrete building was constructed during 1918-19 for J. G. Osborne & Co (who leased the property from Nolan, Tonks & Co) and replaced an
2020 View This attractive two storied commercial building at the north-western corner of High and Regent Streets was constructed in two stages during 1897-98 and 1908-09, with the site having
  The Caplen Building (also known as Caplen's Buildings) stands in the centre of the photograph above, between Charles Major's offices on the left and the Edmondston Building on the
  This small building on Princes Street is one of the row of heritage buildings that the writers of the Hawera Town Centre Heritage Inventory have described as being "unsurpassed
The Hāwera Public Library (now Hāwera LibraryPlus) in High Street has served the town for close to 125 years from the same building. It was built in 1896 and opened to