All Results in Hawera Buildings topics

showing 6-9 results of 9 [
]
    The plain facade on this building in High Street hides the original ornate facade. It's thought the building was erected in 1896 for the "Economic Drapery". Not long after, in 1900, the business was bought
  This building on the corner High Street and Albion Street in Hawera was built in 1911 for the lawyers, Richard Dawson Welsh and Bernard McCarthy. It was designed and built
According to the Hawera Town Centre Heritage Inventory (TRCT993.482 HAW) this two storey building was likely to have been constructed in the 1920s - quite possibly in two stages. Although this
  This simple concrete building on the corner of Princes and Furlong Streets was demolished in August, 2014 after being assessed as having a significant earthquake risk. It was built