All Results in Hawera Buildings topics

showing 1-5 results of 30 [
]
The White Hart Hotel is located on the corner of High & Princes Streets in Hāwera. The site has been home to a hotel since 1876 when Thomas Lloyd opened
This reinforced concrete building on High Street in Hāwera was built in 1940 for C.A. Wilkinson Ltd. It was designed by the prominent Hāwera architectural partnership, Duffill & Gibson -
When the entry for the Hāwera County Council offices appeared in the Hāwera Town Centre Heritage Inventory in 1997, little was known about its early history. Since then the building
This two-storey building on High Street in Hāwera was erected in 1936 for the New Plymouth-based drapery firm, C.C. Ward Ltd.  On 8 July 1935 advertisements appeared in the Hawera
  This building on the corner of High Street and Albion Street in Hawera was built in 1911 for the lawyers, Richard Dawson Welsh and Bernard McCarthy. It was designed